Version 1.7.7 Released
Craig Setera — November 27, 2007 @ 8:29 pm — New Releases
Version 1.7.7 of EclipseME has been released. This version provides a small set of bug fixes against version 1.7.6. In addition, this release now copies the launchable resources (JAD and JAR) files to temporary storage before launching, allowing builds and other launches to complete successfully. This will be the last EclipseME release supporting version 3.2 of Eclipse. Upcoming releases will require at least Eclipse 3.3.
In order to use the preprocessing support, it is absolutely necessary that the new installation instructions be followed in order to enable the preprocessing support.
EclipseME requires at least version 3.2 of the Eclipse platform.
Refer to the installation instructions at http://eclipseme.org/docs/installation.html. EclipseME may be installed and updated via the EclipseME Update site as well as via an Eclipse site archive file downloadable from Sourceforge. Point Eclipse at http://eclipseme.org/updates/ to install via the update site. If you encounter issues with EclipseME, please visit http://eclipseme.org/docs/support.html for more information on support options.
This new version includes the following changes:
- Copy files for launch to temp directory to avoid locks and allow multiple emulator instances (RFE 1170991 & 1776408)
- Upgrade the Antenna preprocessor from Omry Yadan
Refer to http://antenna.sourceforge.net/wtkpreprocess.php for preprocessor documentation.
- Apply findbugs patch thanks to Luke (luctrudeau on Sourceforge) (Bug 1771116)
- Improve the handling of UEI debugger in server mode - Patch thanks to Antti (ak_n on Sourceforge) (Bug 1778417)
- Guard against unresolved classpath container entries (Bug 1809479)